Better Data. Better Decisions.The most advanced way to get insight into your fields.
See field conditions across your entire operation.
Climate Basic™ provides you with agronomic and weather data at the field level so you can make more informed decisions. With mobile access and visibility into current and future field conditions, you can make timely operational decisions anytime, anywhere.
View historical, real-time and forecasted weather at the field level (hourly + daily)
- View comprehensive recent and historical weather trends to help make informed production decisions.
- Decide which fields are workable based on precipitation and wind speed
- Inform operational decisions using Future Radar
- Look for trends using weather data from the past 30+ years
Keep an eye on changing conditions with automatic alerts
- Start every day with an email report of 24-hour precipitation total
- Receive a text notification when hail is detected in a field
Capture/share geo-located images and notes for things like pests and disease
- Identify areas of interest and navigate back to them
- Quickly capture notes in the field to save or share
Data and recommendations are estimates based on The Climate Corporation’s and third parties’ statistical and agronomic models, research, and data. Individual results may vary, as weather, growing conditions and farming practices may vary across growers, locations and years. Data and recommendations do not modify any rights under insurance policies purchased through The Climate Corporation’s affiliates.